Jeulia fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
1. Customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the items back to Jeulia.
2. Customer should make sure that items are safely packed before sending them back. Jeulia will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
3. When sending back the items, customer must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Packages with no tracking will not be processed.
Jewelry & Accessories:
1. Jeulia reserves the right to void the warranty on any items showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our jewelry professionals.
1. Damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair, tampering, loss of components/accessories, normal wear and tear, lawnmowers, dogs, small children, exposure to extreme heat and temperature, solvents, acids and exposure to rain/water.
2. Damage caused due to the removal of powder coating, gold plating, wood finish on locks, frames, channels and other metallic surfaces from the Product.
3. Damage caused due to fainting/loss/removal of any color or printed matter from any part of the product and aesthetic look of the Product.
4. Damages caused to any part of the product such as zip bursts, cracks, dents and scratches to any of the components, tearing of inner lining, leather trimmings, net mesh any other fabric.
Self service repair instructions
Step 1: Initiate repairCLICK HERE>
Sign in and go to “My Orders” on the dashboard to select the item(s) you want to repair.
Step 2: Receive repair notification email
Once you initiate the repair (Step 1), you will receive an email titled “Notification of Your Repair Progress from Jeulia” within 48 hours. Within this email, you’ll receive the further return instructions.
Step 3: Pack & Ship the item(s)
Enclose a copy of your return with the order number, full name and email address. Package should be shipped pre-paid through a traceable method.
Step 4: Upload return tracking number
Remember to sign in and upload the return tracking number once the package is shipped back.